Monday, October 13, 2008

Interesting Class

This week was an interesting week.

The dinner was potluck. I forgot about it therefore I forgot to bring something. I did bring something for me to eat. The other people there brought sandwiches, chicken and dumplins, mac and cheese and other stuff.

The kids there was Kristy, Katherine, Daniel, Leah, and Benjamin.

Again, after dinner, I let the kids have some play time.

After play time, we started the lesson. My topic started out to be about Peter walking on Water but since the kids I had was preteen, I decided to change it to Temporary vs. Eternal.

Well, the next youth group meeting will be on October 26th. I don't know if I will be there depending on how my Sunday activities goes. If not, there will be someone there taking over the duties.

God bless you and have a good two weeks.

No comments: